Saturday, may 19, 2018 at 5:30 PM
with the reception being hosted at Latitude 41
Join BRAVO for a magical evening filled with adventure & surprises! Come out and experience an evening of fine dining, premiere homes and engaging conversation: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner 2018 offers an intimate dining experience with eight to ten individuals in a private home. A touch of intrigue rounds out the appeal, as the mystery of where and with whom guests will dine will unfold at the evening's opening cocktail reception. A cash bar and hors d’oeuvres will be offered at the reception along with a silent auction full of fabulous must have items, plus a short awards ceremony honoring and celebrating excellence in our communities.
This year our theme is The Greatest Show for BRAVO! At the conclusion of the opening reception, attendees with dinner tickets will be given directions to their destinations, where they will join dinner hosts and fellow diners.
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner 2018
Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 5:30 PM
Reception hosted at Latitude 41
50 N. 3rd Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Admission to the Guess Who's Coming To Dinner 2018 opening cocktail reception with live entertainment, a silent auction, an award ceremony, and more!
Admission for one to an evening of fine dining with one of the amazing hosts. In addition, this ticket will provide admission to the Guess Who's Coming To Dinner 2018 opening cocktail reception featuring live entertainment, a silent auction, an award ceremony, and more!
FABULOUS DINNER HOSTS
Aaron & Joshua Kreais
BRAVO 2018 HONOREES
Community Service Award: TBD
Thank you to our Amazing Sponsors
Consider Donating to BRAVO
|Donate: Support BRAVO||Become a Sponsor Today|
If you are unable to join us please consider supporting BRAVO with a donation.
In an environment of ever intensifying violence, BRAVO is asking for your support. BRAVO remains the sole statewide provider of services
responding to hate and bias violence, intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and stalking within the LGBTQI communities of
Ohio. Supporting BRAVO at this event will ensure our continued lifesaving and affirming services in our state are reaching those
when they need it the most. We at BRAVO are honored to have provided 22 years of continual service to
- Judgment-free support for survivors, their family, and friends, including legal, medical, and law enforcement advocacy/accompaniment
- Community-wide education, self-defense classes, and support groups
- HelpLine and crisis intervention
- Cultural competency training for first responders
- Documentation of hate crimes, intimate partner violence, sexual violence, and stalking
- Links to local law enforcement officials, attorneys, therapists, and other support services
Your support directly benefits BRAVO and our communities:
- $15 provides bus passes for survivors to get to shelter
- $40 provides 100 safety whistles – The BRAVO signature outreach item - we gave out over 10,000 last year
- $100 provides emergency clothing and/or household needs for a survivor
- $150 provides one month of helpline services
- $250 provides court advocacy for one-day – An average legal case can involve three or more court appearances
- $300 provides a training workshop for law enforcement and other service providers
- $1,000 provides a five-session self-defense class